Question about Coefficient

I am trying to take a list of polynomials or monomials, say

{x1 x2^2,x1^3,0}

and determine the coefficients of each of the monomials.  For  example,
given

{x1^3,0,0}

I want to find that the coefficient of x1^3 is {1,0,0}

This works using, e.g.

Coefficient[{x1^2 x2,0,0},x1^2 x2]

which yields {1,0,0}.  However, doing

Coefficient[{0,0,x1 x2^2}]

yields {0,0,0}.  I know the function coefficient is normally used for
scalar polynomials, but it seems to  work in some cases for vector
polynomials, so why isn't it working here?

Could someone suggest another function or method for doing this?

Thanks,

Bob McDonald
bob@nsgsun.aae.uiuc.edu