Re: Copying to Winword

Georg Jodlbauer wrote:

> In Winword version 7.0 it was possible to copy input or output lines
> from mathematica 3.0 to winword with copy and paste.  With the new
> version of Winword97 (8.0) its not possible to do it in this way.
> How can I fix that problem without using bitmaps?
>
> Georg

have you tried right clicking on the graphic and using save
as...metafile, then importing the graphic into word using
Insert:Picture?

The other way is to use the Display command to save the object in a
format of your choice and then importing with Insert:Picture in Word.
--
Remove the _nospam_ in the return address to respond.