Re: ImplicitPlot Problem

You need to separate the factors by a space (implied multiplication) or
preferably use an explicit multiplication operator:

ImplicitPlot[y^3-x*y^2+Sin[x*y]==8,{x,-2,2},{y,-2,2}]

You entered the formula with a variable named "xy".

Also, I assume that you first loaded the standard package
Graphics`ImplicitPlot

Needs["Graphics`ImplicitPlot`"]

Bob Hanlon