TraditionalForm

     I complained several weeks ago about not being able to do some
things
     simply with Mathematica.  I received several respones, which I want
     share with the group, because it was pointed out to me that it
could
     be done as simply as I wanted and others might want this solution.
     was concerned with two issues, namely having a matrix result look
like
     a standard matrix and when results are printed they arent printed
with
     things like -b+a, i.e. I want it shown as a-b.   The command that
     solves both is:

                $PrePrint=TraditionalForm

     THANKS TO MATHGROUP:   JERRY BLIMBAUM  US NAVY LAB,  PANAMA CITY,
     FLORIDA