Re: Mac Mathlink Dev Kit?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11773] Re: Mac Mathlink Dev Kit?
  • From: kevinl@wolfram.com (Kevin Leuthold)
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:25:12 -0500

Hello,

You can find an update to SAmprep at our MathLink Updates page, from
http://www.wolfram.com/support/MathLink/Updates/. The actual location
of the file you need is:
ftp://ftp.wolfram.com/pub/outgoing/Support/mathlink/mprep/Macintosh/SAmprep.hqx.

There is currently no available update for "Create CodeWarrior
Projects". If you are having problems figuring out how to build one of
the sample projects with CodeWarrior Pro 2, go ahead and ask them on
this newsgroup - someone will probably be able to answer your
questions.

Kevin Leuthold
MathLink Group
Wolfram Research