Re: RE: Re: odd beha

For a lot of options the answers are available, but they are not always
easy
to find.

You could try looking at various places in the Mathematica Book, look at the
online help, read a collection of  tutorials available from Worfram
Research (6 years old though).  You might also check some books about Mathematica and issues of the Mathematica Journal.

Note:
When you check online help, be sure to check "Further Examples" for
the command you are reading about.

 -------
|Hi Ted,
|you surely know of other commands with, say, Help-non-documented
options.
|If you know an option of a command, do you know how to find out the
|settings available for that option? (Even less what you want.) |

|> From: Ersek_Ted%PAX1A@mr.nawcad.navy.mil To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
|> To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
|> Subject: [mg11774] [mg11745] RE: [mg11624] Re: odd behavior of NDSolv |> Date:
Thursday, March 26, 1998 3:09 AM |>