Re: Stack graphics

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11800] Re: Stack graphics
  • From: "Marcia T. Fontenelle" <fontenelle@atom.kth.se>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:25:39 -0500

Thanks to all who replied to my my post. I got really nice answers.

Somehow I was expecting it would more straighforward... Combining
together some of the answers I got, I think I will be able to write a
little routine to do the job. I also have to polish a bit since my data
are not generated in a closed form function, but a data file.

When I get something nice I will let you know about it.

Greetings,

Marcia

Marcia T. Fontenelle wrote in message <6esmn4$636@smc.vnet.net>...
>I would like to plot a set of curves, say f[x,t], for several different
>t's, almost like a 3D plot, but with mesh just on t. More like
>StackGraphics does, but each curve should hide the ones on the back.

 (snip)