Hue ? and MGF-format

Hi,
  I have two questions.

 - what formula is used by Mathematica to convert Hue[h] and Hue[h,s,b]
   directives into RGB colors ? I want the exact formula used by
   psrender because I what convert the Hue[] primitives for a external
   program that understands only RGB colors.
 - is there a documentation of the MGF (Mathematica system-independ
raster
   graphics format) some where ? "The Book" says nothing, MathSource
says
   nothing ...

Thanks in advance
  Jens