Re: Converting Notebooks

I had a similar problem. With Widows 95 I found the solution to open the
old style notebook in the Windows explorer by double clicking. Then I
got a dialog from Mathematica where I could choose to convert this
notebook or all notebooks in this folder. This works fine up to now.

I hope this will work for you, too.

Best regards,

Silvano D'Orazio
silvano@iprolink.ch