Mathematica on Digital UNIX 4.0D

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12247] Mathematica on Digital UNIX 4.0D
  • From: "Donald Weber" <WEBERD@apci.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 03:29:42 -0400

Anyone running Mathematica 3.0 on Digital UNIX 4.0D? We're trying to
move from DEC 3.2D to 4.0D  and Mathematica 2.2 to Mathematica 3.0 but
can't get Mathematica frontend/mathlink to work correctly. The only way
we have been successful getting the frontend to connect is by using the
manual process outlined in the FAQ. I've been dealing with Wolfram
support but am not getting anywhere. They say they can't reproduce the
failure on 4.0B and don't have a 4.0D to try.

Regards, Don