Re: Q: Mathematica fonts in PK form for TeX/LaTeX?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12299] Re: Q: Mathematica fonts in PK form for TeX/LaTeX?
  • From: Christian.Jost@no-junk-mail.fr (Christian Jost)
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 18:51:36 -0400

In article <6ibvg0$fc@smc.vnet.net>, "L. Dwynn Lafleur"
<lafleur@usl.edu> wrote:

> Recently a style file (Mathematicasym.sty) was made available, allowing
> the use of Mathematica Postscript fonts in TeX/LaTeX.  Does anyone know
> if PK forms of the Mathematica fonts exist?  Has anyone succeeded in
> using ps2pk to convert the PS fonts to PK form?  Is it even doable?

If I remember correctly you don't need PK fonts because the fonts are
provided as virtual fonts. When Wolfram released the fonts a couple of
months ago I could configure OzTeX (Macintosh) to use the fonts without
creating PK-fonts. Try their faq site, there should be some comments on
how to configure your version of LaTeX. In case of problems contact P.J.
Hinton at nb2tex@wolfram.com . The following readme provides some more
information
ftp://ftp.wolfram.com/pub/outgoing/TeXSave/readme.txt

Hth, Christian.

Christian Jost, Université Paris-Sud XI, Orsay, France

Please don't send any junk mail or advertisements. For personal mail
please replace no-junk-mail by epc.u-psud in the reply address