Re: Mathematica notebooks on web sites

I do a lot of this internally here at Wolfram. Currently, I do not know
of an easy way to convert HTML to .nb (if anyone does have a tool,
please let me know).

What I do now is do a Save as HTML for those who want to see it on the
web with a link to the notebook as a .nb file for those who want to
download it.

This I might have (if the notebook is test.nb)

test.html
test.nb

Alternatively, you can put the test.nb link inside the test.html.

		Brett Barnhart