About plotting a surface

I would like to know how to take the mesh off a parametric surface using
the command ParametricPlot3D. I tried to use the  "Mesh->False" option
but it did not work within ParametricPlot3D despite  it did work within
Plot3D. I would appriciate it wether you could give me an advice. I
look forward to your reply.

	Best Regards

	Arthur Luiz A. Cunha