No Subject

     Hi,

       I'm a user of Mathematica 2.0  for Windows.
       I have done a program in fortran 77 and with which I had got
       a data in a file .dat.
       I want use this data  to do a numerical  integration of them with
       Mathematica.
       I have two problems:

         -The file.dat is in a different directory that Mathematica.
           How can I call it from Mathematica?

        -With Mathematica 2.0,Can I do a numerical integration on
         this data or is there a package to do it?.

   Thanks,Robert