Re: AFM files not found

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12574] Re: AFM files not found
  • From: Pedro Miguel Gameiro Alves <pmalves@esoterica.pt>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 14:24:46 -0400

Unfortunatly, is Math1 that is announced to be missing. The error
reported is the following:

Unable to find any AFM file for font. (Family->Math1Mono, Weight->Plain,
Slant->Plain). Using internal Courier AFM

The fonts path is correctly defined in "AFM fonts path" in preferences.
What can I do?

		Thanks anyway, P.J....