Shroedinger Equation

I am write numerical programs to solve the shoedinger equation for tree
D potentials and I am having a very hard time waiting the computer to
finish (becuse I use the trial funcion methode)  Do anyone know a
package or ready programs on mathematica that utilize the speed and the
functions to solve the Shroeding Iacovos Kyprianou