Problems writing output-files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14658] Problems writing output-files
- From: Michael Bunk <m.bunk at iatf.fzk.de>
- Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 02:10:07 -0500
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the following problem with the command
solution >> solution-file .
solution is a table with parameters and InterpolatingFunctions. The file
is about 15 MB. At a given size it's no more possible to write this
What happens? MATHEMATICA starts to use a lot of memory and fails with
Out Of Memory,
on our machine at about 250MB RAM.
Why MATHEMATICA needs this amount of RAM to write 'only' a 15 MB file?
Thanks for all comments
Institut fuer Angewandte Thermo- und Fluiddynamik Postfach 3640
Prev by Date:
Attach frequency list to a list of fourier tranformed numbers
Next by Date:
algebra problem, need help fast!!!
Previous by thread:
Re: Attach frequency list to a list of fourier tranformed numbers
Next by thread:
Re: Problems writing output-files