More Page Breaks

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14721] More Page Breaks
  • From: siegman at (AES)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 01:21:11 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a notebook with many small sections, each consisting of a
"Section" style cell followed by Subsection, Text and/or Input cells,
all automatically grouped with the "Section" cell.

I want to print these so that each page contains as many sections as
will fit without page-breaking the bottommost section.  (In other
words, if the bottommost section won't fit fully on the page, it's held
over to the next page, and every page starts with a Section heading --
"\filbreak" in TeX notation).

I've been trying to do this by Editing the Style for the notebook and
setting GroupPageBreakWithin->False.  Doesn't seem to accomplish what I

Can this be done?