More Page Breaks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14721] More Page Breaks
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 01:21:11 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a notebook with many small sections, each consisting of a "Section" style cell followed by Subsection, Text and/or Input cells, all automatically grouped with the "Section" cell. I want to print these so that each page contains as many sections as will fit without page-breaking the bottommost section. (In other words, if the bottommost section won't fit fully on the page, it's held over to the next page, and every page starts with a Section heading -- "\filbreak" in TeX notation). I've been trying to do this by Editing the Style for the notebook and setting GroupPageBreakWithin->False. Doesn't seem to accomplish what I want. Can this be done?