Thin Lines in Plots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14722] Thin Lines in Plots
- From: "efarr" <efarr at farr-research.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:53:30 -0500
- Organization: Thunder Network Technologies, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm getting awfully thin lines in my plots, which need to be pasted into Word documents as metafiles. I've played with the Thickness function under PlotStyle and FrameStyle, but that doesn't solve the problem. A thickness of 0.004 is too thin, and .005 is too thick! I'm running Mathematica Version 3.0.1, Word 97, and Win NT ver 4. This problem didn't happen in Version 2.2 of Mathematica. Has anyone else seen this? Are there any workarounds? Everett Farr efarr at farr-research.com