Thin Lines in Plots

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14722] Thin Lines in Plots
  • From: "efarr" <efarr at>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:53:30 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm getting awfully thin lines in my plots, which need to be pasted into
 Word documents as metafiles.  I've played with the Thickness function
 under PlotStyle and FrameStyle, but that doesn't solve the problem.
A  thickness of 0.004 is too thin, and .005 is too thick!  I'm running
 Mathematica Version 3.0.1, Word 97, and Win NT ver 4.

This problem didn't happen in Version 2.2 of Mathematica.  Has anyone
else seen this?  Are there any workarounds?

Everett Farr
efarr at