Re: Non-linear differential equation

On 10 Nov 1998, Francoise-JP wrote:

> How I can solve (numerically or other) a non-linear differential
> equation (simple or partial) with Mathematica ? Regards,

There are built-in functions called DSolve[] and NDSolve[].  You can
read brief statements of their sytnax requirements at URLS:

http://www.wolfram.com/support/Kernel/Symbols/System/DSolve.html
http://www.wolfram.com/support/Kernel/Symbols/System/NDSolve.html

Additional examples can be found in _The Mathematica Book_ (Third
Edition).

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram