Re: Non-linear differential equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14729] Re: Non-linear differential equation
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:53:34 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10 Nov 1998, Francoise-JP wrote: > How I can solve (numerically or other) a non-linear differential > equation (simple or partial) with Mathematica ? Regards, There are built-in functions called DSolve and NDSolve. You can read brief statements of their sytnax requirements at URLS: http://www.wolfram.com/support/Kernel/Symbols/System/DSolve.html http://www.wolfram.com/support/Kernel/Symbols/System/NDSolve.html Additional examples can be found in _The Mathematica Book_ (Third Edition). -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.