How Mathematica do Interpolation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14762] How Mathematica do Interpolation?
- From: "Nobuhiko Tamura" <ntamura at tky2.3web.ne.jp>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:07:54 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have some question about Mathematica 1. Giving some list and type Interpolation[list],I can get the interpolated graph. And it's seems to be very neat.But How Mathematica do it? Please tell me,or tell me some reference book 2. I often use the package Statistics`DescriptiveStatics` Can I have Mathematica to load it automaticaly when Mathematica starts? 3. Now I'm using Mathematica version 2.2 on Windows95 and I'm going to buy version 3.0 on Linux. At Linux version of Mathematica Can I type like tcsh and bash? Sorry for poor English, Nobuhiko Tamura Mail->ntamura at tky2.3web.ne.jp