How Mathematica do Interpolation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14762] How Mathematica do Interpolation?
- From: "Nobuhiko Tamura" <ntamura at tky2.3web.ne.jp>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:07:54 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have some question about Mathematica
Giving some list and type Interpolation[list],I can get the interpolated
And it's seems to be very neat.But How Mathematica do it? Please tell
me,or tell me some reference book
I often use the package Statistics`DescriptiveStatics` Can I have
Mathematica to load it automaticaly when Mathematica starts?
Now I'm using Mathematica version 2.2 on Windows95 and I'm going to buy
version 3.0 on Linux.
At Linux version of Mathematica Can I type like tcsh and bash?
Sorry for poor English,
Mail->ntamura at tky2.3web.ne.jp
Prev by Date:
looking for good introduction to Mathematica
Next by Date:
Pb for printing
Previous by thread:
Re: looking for good introduction to Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: How Mathematica do Interpolation?