How Mathematica do Interpolation?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14762] How Mathematica do Interpolation?
  • From: "Nobuhiko Tamura" <ntamura at>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:07:54 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have some question about Mathematica

Giving some list and type Interpolation[list],I can get the interpolated
And it's seems to be very neat.But How Mathematica do it? Please tell
me,or tell me some reference book

I often use the package  Statistics`DescriptiveStatics` Can I have
Mathematica to load it automaticaly when Mathematica starts?

Now I'm using Mathematica version 2.2 on Windows95 and I'm going to buy
version 3.0 on Linux.
At Linux version of Mathematica Can I type like tcsh and bash?

Sorry for poor English,
Nobuhiko Tamura
Mail->ntamura at