- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14789] Re: [mg14771] Permutations.
- From: wself at viking.emcmt.edu (Will Self)
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:28:52 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alan W.Hopper speaks of
>wanting to find all the permutation subsets (with no
>duplication and order not counting), of a numerical or symbolic list
The following is an easy way to get what you want. It may not be as
efficient as code written from scratch.
Of course, the Sort is optional, or you may want to sort by some other
comparison function than the default.
Prev by Date:
Making a large matrix
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: