mathlink & MS Visual C++ 6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14886] mathlink & MS Visual C++ 6.0
- From: John Gore <gore_john at bah.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:12:05 -0500
- Organization: BAH
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just moved to Vis C++ 6.0 from 4.0 and cant get my mathlink programs
I have problems with the MLInitializeIcon routine produced by mprep. I
get errors from a lack of casting on structs HINSTANCE and HBRUSH
This happens even in the addtwo example.
Anyone using MS Vis C++ 6.0 ?
Im using Mathematica 3.01
Current version of Mathlink as Downloaded Windows 95
Thanks - JG
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Exact value of Cos[Pi/17]
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting multiple lines with different color or line style?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: