HTMLSave - Help!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14926] HTMLSave - Help!
  • From: "Breton M. Saunders" <bms20 at>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:24 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

  I need some help.  I've created a notebook explaining how non-uniform
non-rational b-splines work and I want to distribute it to my students
in HTML format.  The problem is that the builtin HTMLSave[] functions
seems to draw .gif images for each of the input cells, but it fails to
draw a large enough image, thus cutting off the right hand portion of
some input lines.

  Is there any fix for this problem?

            -Brett Saunders
             bms20 at