Numerical solution to Schrodinger's Equation

Hello,

	 I am learning how to use Mathematica's built in numerical solver of
partial diff equations (NDSolve).  I was trying to solve Schrodinger's
Equation for a particle in a 1-D infinite square well  (y[0]==0,
y[1]==0).  The analytic solution is:     y[x] == A Sin[k x]   where k =
n Pi.  Using NDSolve, however, the only solution given is the trivial
A == 0.   Is there anyway that I can get mathematica to quantize the
solution and avoid the trivial solution?

Thank you,
Elvis Dieguez
University of Miami