Math3.0/Win98: SaveSelectionAs->Metafile clips the image?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14301] Math3.0/Win98: SaveSelectionAs->Metafile clips the image?
- From: Jaroslaw Sugier <jsugier at ict.pwr.wroc.pl>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:21:17 -0400
- Organization: Wroclaw University of Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am rather a casual Mathematica user who needs this package mainly for visualisation purposes and please forgive me if my question has already been answered here. The problem: if I try to save a graphics cell in standard MSWin metafile format (wmf) using the SaveSalectionAs command, the graphics is clipped to approx. 2/3 size in upper left-hand corner. That is, about 1/3 right and bottom part of the picture is cut away from the wmf image (and no zooming or paning can help). Then if I do the same thing using explicite command: Display[ "FileName.wmf", %, "Metafile" ]; everything goes OK, i.e. the image in FileName.wmf is complete (and btw file size is reduced to almost 1/10 compared to saving the same cell by SaveSelectionAs). Any ideas how can I make SaveSelectionAs work correctly? I would prefer this method because it's much faster - just one right-click away... Thanks for any help, Jarek