2 ticks on a 2D plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14378] 2 ticks on a 2D plot
- From: "H. J. Wang" <hjwang at ieas.econ.sinica.edu.tw>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:29:16 -0400
- Organization: Computing Center, Academia Sinica
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to have two different ticks on a 2D plot, one on the top
and the other on the bottom of a frame?
I am trying to plot 2 lists of data on a single picture. They have the
same y-axis scale but different x-axis scales. Ideally I would like to
put them in a frame, and give each list a separate x-axis; one on the
top and the other on the bottom, which looks like (the box will be
twisted if this message is displayed with proportional fonts):
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4
Any advice will be appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Unexpected results
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 2.0.3 on PowerPC?
Previous by thread:
How to load user defined packages?
Next by thread:
Re: 2 ticks on a 2D plot