I need some help ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14387] I need some help ...
- From: Oguzhan Gurlu <gurlu at ug.fen.bilkent.edu.tr>
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:09:54 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a senior student and during my project I am using Mathematica 3.0 on a computer of a friend but I have a problem. When I write things like Sqrt[x] it answers me in the same way like Sqrt[x], briefly I cannot se the special characters like Integral or so, I tried to change the settings but I could not manage any thing. I think the program does not see the font files. I need your help because my expressions will be too long unless I use operators and special characters. If you can send me some information I will be grateful. Thanks for all. Yours. Oguzhan.