Is it possible to use Perl's Math::ematica under Win95?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14490] Is it possible to use Perl's Math::ematica under Win95?
- From: delfing at fhsmtp.fh.trw.com
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:59:09 -0400
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello everybody, I would like to control a DOS program from Mathematica. This DOS program reads its arguments from a parameter file and writes its output to a file. To have control of this program from within Mathematica I would like to implement something like: MathLink Mathematica <-----------------> Perl Script <---> DOS program Math::ematica (no access to source code) Is this possible under the Win95 enviroment? I know it is possible under Linux because Math::ematica was written for Linux, but I don't know if it is possible to make this work under Win95. The alternative is to do something like: MathLink Mathematica <-----------------> C/C++ program <---> DOS program Math::ematica (no access to source code) But that would be much more difficult for me. Thank you in advance Gustavo Delfino TRW Automotive -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own