Using a function defined by NIntegrate in NonLinearFit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14499] Using a function defined by NIntegrate in NonLinearFit
- From: Olivier Pelletier <pelletie at lps.u-psud.fr>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:59:17 -0400
- Organization: Universite Paris-Sud, France.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
my problem is the following:
I have defined a funtion
Now I want to perform a non linear fit using inten[q,a,b,c] as a model.
The problem is that NIntegrate as HoldAll as an attribute which seems
Anyone being able to help.
Thanks in advance.
Laboratoire de Physique des Solides
Prev by Date:
Re: ImplicitPlot options (undocumented)
Next by Date:
Re: Triangle function
Previous by thread:
Re: Too Tiny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
Next by thread:
Re: Using a function defined by NIntegrate in NonLinearFit