Bubble help in palwttes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14521] Bubble help in palwttes
- From: 75127.1531 at compuserve.com (Warren Wolfe)
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:18 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I understand that a bubble window should open showing the equivalent Esc keyboard sequence when I rest the mouse cursor over a button in a palette. This does not work in the Basic Input palette, but it does in some of the others. Is there a way I can turn this feature on in the palettes where it does not work. I am using Version 3 on Windows 95.