- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14523] Re: ParametricPlot
- From: "Peter" <phuesser at bluewin.ch>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:20 -0500
- References: <email@example.com> <3632121C.34C900ED@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> There is nothing wrong. This is just Mathematica's way of annoying you. To
> make it stop just enter Off[ParametricPlot::ppcom].
Thank you very much. It works now fine.
Prev by Date:
Re: Corrupted NB
Next by Date:
Can I get ComplexExpand to really work?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: