Re: how can i save a text from noteboook ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13886] Re: how can i save a text from noteboook ?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 02:55:25 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2 Sep 1998, Jordi Renye wrote: > i want to save only the text of a notebook, because i have disk space > limitations. > > anyone knows how? What do you define as "text"? Do you want the textual contents of cells in the notebook written out to a plain ascii file with no formatting information? Or do you just want to save a notebook such that cells with graphics are omitted? Or do you mean something else altogether? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/