- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13911] Employment offer
- From: "Rene Pitayataratorn" <info at vea.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 01:22:37 -0400
- Organization: Vienna University, Austria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We are looking for a stats expert with mathematic background.
We offer fixed employment in Frankfurt a.M., Germany with a major
(EU citizens only) at good intial salary.
You have an academic degree M.Sc. or a diploma in mathematics /
an accepted educational institution.
You have proficient skills in:
- programming statistical / stochastic functions (in C or VB) and
customizing for MS Access/Excel or other database systems such as
ORACLE or SQL Server
- using Mathematica and other standard applications - conducting
statistical analysis and/or research in the corporate field
If you are interested please provide us with your CV.
info at vea.org
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Scoped variables
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica text-to-speech?
Next by thread: