Re: Simple but difficult integral ? Help ..!??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13915] Re: [mg13902] Simple but difficult integral ? Help ..!??
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at Home.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 01:22:41 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It works for me! Integrate[Sqrt[1 + Sin[x]^2], x] EllipticE[x,-1] Cheers, Kevin >I need some help with the following intrgral > >Int ( sqrt ( 1 + (sin[x])^2 )) dx. > >Thanks for your time and help, > >Dany, > >