RE: Fourier transform
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13936] RE: [mg13923] Fourier transform
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 02:52:34 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
|How can I do the Fourier Transform of NDSolve results? |
Do you want to do the continuous transform (defined as an integral
Do you want to do the discrete transform (defined as a transformation on
N equally spaced discrete samples)?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica text-to-speech?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Fourier transform