Re: diary command?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14005] Re: diary command?
- From: dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net (David Reiss)
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 16:59:26 -0400
- Organization: EarthLink Network, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <6ssvep$m98 at smc.vnet.net>, gehinjc at gnvpc.cped.ornl.gov (Jess
C. Gehin) wrote:
> Does mathematica have anything similar to a diary command? This
> command, used from text mode, will log all of your input to a file so
> that you can re-execute the commands later.
> Jess C. Gehin
> Oak Ridge National Laboratory phone: (423) 576-5093
> P.O. Box 2008 fax: (423) 574-9619
> Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6363 e-mail: gehinjc at ornl.gov
Take a look at the package SessionLog.m.n Contained in the
AddOns/ExtraPackages/ProgrammingInMathematica directory of the standard
Mathematica 3 distribution. This might do what you want.
Here are the usage messages from that package:
OpenLog::usage = "OpenLog[filename, opts..] starts logging all input
and output to filename."
CloseLog::usage = "CloseLog closes the logfile opened by OpenLog."
The package is described in detail in Maeder's Book, "Programming in
dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net
To send personal email, remove the words "nospam" and "NOSPAM" from the
Prev by Date:
Re: Graphics options converted to primitives?
Next by Date:
Re: Select x s.t. y>10
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: