Linear Algebra and Matrix Manipulation Archives?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14037] Linear Algebra and Matrix Manipulation Archives?
  • From: "Don Whiting" <dwhiting at>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:12:14 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello, I am looking for on-line Mathematica archives - specifically
those dealing with Linear Algebra, Matrix Manipulation, and related

Please post or mail, if anyone knows where I might be able to find them.

Don Whiting

Inspirational, silly, or thoughtful signature of your choice is imagined
in this spot.