Linear Algebra and Matrix Manipulation Archives?

Hello, I am looking for on-line Mathematica archives - specifically
those dealing with Linear Algebra, Matrix Manipulation, and related
subjects.

Please post or mail, if anyone knows where I might be able to find them.
Thanks!

Don Whiting
http://www.gatecom.com/~wcrane/index.html

--
Inspirational, silly, or thoughtful signature of your choice is imagined
in this spot.