EPS format problems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14029] EPS format problems
  • From: Carles Serrat <carles at>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:12:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Does anybody know how to properly convert a graphic to EPS format? I can
do it, but the EPS file does not seem much the original graphic when
seen from a EPS graphics visualizer, specially in the labels were I use
greek letters and so.
Also, is there the possibility of just the PS format in Mathematica 3.0?

I would appreciate the any answer to be sent to my email address too:
carles at

Thanks a lot,