- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14074] Boolean Algebra
- From: kyledavis <kyledavis at nowhere.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:25:06 -0400
- Organization: CSUnet
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to simplify or minimize boolean expression by Mathematica
3.0. If it does, how do you do it ? Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Greek characters and EPS format
Next by Date:
Re: A very difficult equation ...
Previous by thread:
Re: Cut and paste edits misaligned with screen image
Next by thread:
Symbolic on B spline function