Re: NT Mathematica won't open Win95 notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14076] Re: NT Mathematica won't open Win95 notebooks
- From: bertronj at indra.com (Jean-Denis S Bertron)
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:25:07 -0400
- Organization: Indra's Net - Public Internet Access
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
bern (bgress at mail.ucr.edu) wrote:
: I am running a dual boot NT/Win 95 with Mathematica 3.0 in each. However
: many, but not all, notebooks that I created in Win95 are unreadable
: under NT... Mathematica just hangs with some brief disk access followed
: by silence.
: Would any kind soul have any suggestions?
: Bernie Gress
The two file systems are different between NT and Win95. Maybe it's a
file naming problem or file location. Can notebooks with short names
(no packages with long names either) be read from disk ?
Jean-Denis Bertron jd.bertron at pobox.com
Prev by Date:
Re: A very difficult equation ...
Next by Date:
Symbolic on B spline function
Previous by thread:
NT Mathematica won't open Win95 notebooks
Next by thread: