How to solve the Blasius eq. in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14106] How to solve the Blasius eq. in Mathematica?
- From: krywicki_NOSPAM_ at bucknell.edu (Jason Krywicki)
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 03:15:30 -0400
- Organization: Bucknell University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering what the best way would be to go about solving 2f''' + ff'' == 0 f==0, f'==0,f'[inf]==1 in Mathematica would be? I guess NDSolve, but is there anything special i have to do?