Q: Setting up Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14133] Q: Setting up Mathematica
  • From: handel at (Christoph)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:51:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm using Mathematica 3.01 under NT. I want Mathematica to start
Full-Screen by default. How can I manage to do this?

And I want to edit an Palette. I generate I Notebook from the palette
and then I need to edit a button. Is there any other way than
transforming the Cells (containing the Button) into the Input-Form? I
can't figure out how to use Input->Edit Button.