- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14148] Re: [mg14112] Integral?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at linmpi.mpg.de>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:57:14 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
if You put the nested Integrate in one with
You get some messages and nice conditions for r and s but the If
returns a result.
Hope that helps
From: Torben Mikael Hansen <torhans at image.dk> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg14148] [mg14112] Integral?
>How do I make Mathematica perform the double integral
>p[x_,y_]:=1/(2 Pi s^2 Sqrt[1-r^2])*Exp[-(x^2-2 r s x y +y^2)/(2 s^2
>and I know
>r is a real, positive number less than 1 s is a real, positive number
>Another system gives
>Torben M. Hansen
Prev by Date:
how use short keys in mathematica 3.0 (PC Windows Version)
Next by Date:
Problem calculating Transpose[a].Inverse[BB].Transpose[b]
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: