Inserting verbatim PostScript into Cells

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14172] Inserting verbatim PostScript into Cells
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 02:04:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

is there a possibility to add verbatim PostScript to a notebook cell. As
a example I want that the PostScript output of the notebook inserts "%%
Section\n" before it writes a Cell[__,"Section",___]

The reason is the following. If I want use Adobe Acrobat the Destiller
to convert the PostScript  to an pdf-file but the information about
hyperlinks, section headings ... is lost.

My idea was to add the pdfmarks  to pass this information to the
PostScript file and into the pdf-file.

Any idea ?

Somewhere in the FrontEnd must be rules to translate a notebook to

| | e-mail: kuska at                        | | WWW-home
page:      |