Solution

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17034] Solution
  • From: Cengiz Ipek <cengipek at kou.edu.tr>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 02:11:51 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello everybody,
I have a Sum equation to be solved by using any iteration method.But I
have a little problem to get results from The mathematica 3.0. I ll give
some details about the equation .
sum[abi+cxi+dki+...{i,60}]=0
all a ,b, d,.. are matrix and known
bi,xi,ki are vectors and unknown ,all have to be solved from the
equation
could you tell me how to solve the unknowns
Do you have any suggestion in order to get results bi=?,xi=?,ci=? and so
on thanks in advance for any help and suggestion

cengiz ipek,
kocaeli university
science and technology institute
izmit-turkey
Tel: Office: (90-262) 324-99-10/419
     Home: (90-262) 343-27-88
e-mail:  cengipek at kou.edu.tr
fax: (90-262) 324 99 21 aras./cengiz ipek