Re: ListDensityPlot[ ] and DensityGraphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17056] Re: ListDensityPlot[ ] and DensityGraphics
  • From: Maarten.vanderBurgt at icos.be
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 02:12:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Paul,

Thank you very much for your help. As you suggested I passed my questions
and your comments on to Wolfram's technical support.

Using Reverse the image looks right but the y-axis is still wrong.  Is this
not possible without Reverse, so that both the image looks right and the
(x=0, y=0) point is in the upper left corner? Then point (x,y) on the image
corresponds to point (x,y) on the camera CCD.

regards

Maarten

paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton) on 12-04-99 02:40:36 PM

Please respond to paulh at wolfram.com

cc:

In article <7es1fo$c82 at smc.vnet.net>, you write:

> Is it possible to invert the orientation of the vertical axis in
> ListDensityPlot?
> This would show the image like it is seen in most image processing
> applications.

This one is a bit easier to answer, I think.

mainStreamListDensityPlot[data_, opts__?OptionQ] :=
  ListDensityPlot[Reverse[data], opts]

If I have somehow misunderstood your question, please let me know.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group      paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.             http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/