Printing error w/MacOS8.5.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17130] Printing error w/MacOS8.5.1
  • From: joels1 at my-dejanews.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:35:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Took me a while to figure it out, so thought I would let people know. After
upgrading to MacOS8.5.1 I could not print out notebooks anymore. I got an
error message with a funny number. Checked out the Wolfram WWW pages and
found they put some new fonts up (in March):

http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Macintosh/LatestFonts.html

They do not specifically relate this to 8.5.1, but seems like the timing is
about right. Fixed my problem completely.

Hope this helps anyone having similar problems.

Joel