Re: MATHEMATICA GUIDEBOOK

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17094] Re: MATHEMATICA GUIDEBOOK
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:32:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you for this information.  I look forward to these new books of
yours.

Incidentally (and _I_ said this, not you), Springer Verlag New York
annoyingly pre-announces MANY books months and years before publication,
even in the form of listing on order forms.  But at least they do seem
to keep accurate records of orders placed for such books and fulfill
them on publication.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.       phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Univ. of Massachusetts                     413 545-2859 (W)
Amherst, MA 01003-4515