CleanSlate and Version 3

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17251] CleanSlate and Version 3
  • From: Jack Goldberg <jackgold at math.lsa.umich.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 02:34:40 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Group !

CleanSlate is one of my favorite programs.  There does
not seem to be a better way to clean up a messy session
of Mathematica than by starting afresh using CleanSlate[]. In fact,
the only other way I know is to close down Mathematica and start by
re-launching it.  Now my question ...

Is CleanSlate compatible with Version 3.0.x?  Anyone tried it?

I found the version I used before I updated to Version 3.0.1.
It can be downloaded by going to the Version 2.2 archives under

		/Enhancements/System//0204-310

But I worry about its compatibility with Version 3.0.x because it
does not appear (I think!) in the MathSource archives for Version 3.
It is not under /Enhancements/System!
Thanks in advance,

Jack